NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
so I've largely been ignoring pick'ems.. after some of those disasterous weeks..

I feel bad for MNF.. the ravens are going to be fielding a scrub team.. and it's against the browns. No one will want to keep watching.

Anyone think the Patriot's O-line problems are going to sink them? I do.. I'm picking the broncos even with the sub QB because I think Brady has been so exposed the last two weeks and their situation only seems to be getting worse. That Bronco's speedy defense should really cramp Brady. I just hope he doesn't get broken! I need him for fantasy :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
It is unbelievable that anyone would still think that Romo is not good

Are you ready to have this conversation again? And reconsider how you found it 'unbelievable' people weren't jumping on the wagon that pulled into town?

Romo demonstrated again yesterday why he's a punching bag for people's jokes and such an easy target. The guy is probably done for his career now.. and will finish with exactly 1 playoff win.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
If people think Romo isn't a bad QB they either don't pay attention to football or they do but they refuse to acknowledge when he does bad.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Maybe Jessica Simpson was at last night's game and distracted him again?

No, but I did think of that story when later they showed Romo and his wife and kids doing a Thanksgiving promo during the game :)

Today JJ said just a hairline fracture.. no surgery. So what do people think.. does Romo put on the armor again?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Nah, there'd be no point for him to play again this season, they have nothing to play for so its best for him to just rest and make up for the terrible year. They should probably draft a QB at some point to replace him because he won't be mr reliable forever and he's done nothing to get that contract that he did.

rael ramone

ESPN Playoff machine is up.

my predictions, as of today:

AFC
1. NE 2. DEN 3. CIN 4. HOU 5. KC 6. PIT
NFC
1. CAR 2. ARI 3. MIN 4. WAS 5. GB 6. TB

best record - Carolina (NE will rest regulars last game, Carolina can't w/ Arizona on their heels)
worst record - Tennessee

Pack will lose one more game that they shouldn't (Raiders) which will keep them from the division despite a sweep of Minn.

PUSH

Original Poster
My predictions at this point in the season:

NFC:
1. CAR
2. ARI
3. GB
4. NYG
5. MIN
6. ATL

AFC:
1. NE
2. CIN
3. DEN
4. IND
5. PIT
6. BUF

flynnibus

Premium Member
Nah, there'd be no point for him to play again this season, they have nothing to play for so its best for him to just rest and make up for the terrible year. They should probably draft a QB at some point to replace him because he won't be mr reliable forever and he's done nothing to get that contract that he did.

I was talking 'ever' :) not this year (JJ already ruled that out). Wondering if he may just retire after the year...

PUSH

Original Poster
Went from being projected to win by 30 points to being projected to lose by 8. Hopkins and Brown are getting me nothing. Apparently the 49ers run defense is good. Doug Martin couldn't run for just another 3 yards. And Derek Carr is sitting on my bench with Roethlisberger just threw an INT. My opponent has Tom Brady, who hopefully will have a dud game against the Denver D. My opponent also has Gostkowski as the kicker. I currently lead by 4, with 5 in play and no more to come.

Dad 2 M & M

Boy can you tell Atlanta waited to hire Quinn...by the time they made the hire, most coaching staffs were complete and they were only a few assistants from which to chose. Something is REALLY wrong with the team chemistry, most noticeably the offense. Not sure what the deal is with Kyle Shanahan, but there is some sort of power struggle going on.....Roddy White can't run anymore, and for some reason he is being targeted more in the last few games. Not sure what that 4 and 1 empty backfield was about... blitz, sack, fumble, ball game....

acishere

Went from being projected to win by 30 points to being projected to lose by 8. Hopkins and Brown are getting me nothing. Apparently the 49ers run defense is good. Doug Martin couldn't run for just another 3 yards. And Derek Carr is sitting on my bench with Roethlisberger just threw an INT. My opponent has Tom Brady, who hopefully will have a dud game against the Denver D. My opponent also has Gostkowski as the kicker. I currently lead by 4, with 5 in play and no more to come.
I'm up by 10. I have the Ravens new RB1 tomorrow night and my opponent has Demarious Thomas tonight. If I wasn't numb to defeat by now I'd be scared.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm up by 10. I have the Ravens new RB1 tomorrow night and my opponent has Demarious Thomas tonight. If I wasn't numb to defeat by now I'd be scared.
I'm up by 20. Thankfully the Steelers/Seahawks has become a shootout. Needing Ben to throw a big TD. Preferably to Brown. But Brown has been covered all day by Sherman. And one thing I've noticed about Sherman is he gets away with a lot of holds and PIs that other DBs wouldn't be able to.

PUSH

Original Poster
And this game is big because both my opponent and I are at 7-4, and it's a bottleneck at the top of our league.

PUSH

Original Poster
My opponent has Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin on the bench. Dodged a couple bullets there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom