Poly DVC Studio Question

LizC

Original Poster
I am thinking of switching from a regular room at the Polynesian to a DVC studio for our upcoming trip. We really want to have a balcony or patio, I know some rooms have a small balcony that can not be walked out on to. So my question is, do ALL the DVC studio rooms have a balcony or patio that can be used (I could actually sit out on)?

Thanks in advance!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yes all the DVC rooms have either a balcony (2nd & 3rd floors) or a patio (ground floor.)

The other (non-DVC) Poly longhouses have a patio on the ground floor and balcony on the 3rd floor. The 2nd floor rooms have no balcony at all, just a sliding glass door which can be opened for fresh air.

The DVC rooms only have one queen bed. There is a sleeper sofa and a pull-down small twin bed. DVC rooms also have two bathrooms, but only one with a toilet.

Standard rooms have two queen beds plus a daybed/futon which is larger than the pull-down.

LizC

Original Poster
Yes all the DVC rooms have either a balcony (2nd & 3rd floors) or a patio (ground floor.)

The other (non-DVC) Poly longhouses have a patio on the ground floor and balcony on the 3rd floor. The 2nd floor rooms have no balcony at all, just a sliding glass door which can be opened for fresh air.

The DVC rooms only have one queen bed. There is a sleeper sofa and a pull-down small twin bed. DVC rooms also have two bathrooms, but only one with a toilet.

Standard rooms have two queen beds plus a daybed/futon which is larger than the pull-down.

Just switched! Thanks for the info. So excited, this will be my first time staying at the Poly since I was a child!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom