Disney Springs Tenant Map

djkidkaz

It just seems like that building is in an odd space. It's right after you come out of the parking garage, then you have planet Hollywood and that's it for awhile. The shop just seems isolated from the rest of Disney springs. Anyone not parked at the orange garage would specifically have to make a walk all the way over there just for that one shop.

I'm really thinking it's going to end up being the Coca Cola shop. How big is the world of Coke shop compared to this building?

djkidkaz

World of Coke store with large glass windows:
image.jpeg

Concept art for Disney Springs unknown building:
image.jpeg

Coca-cola listed as one of the participants for Disney Springs:
image.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It just seems like that building is in an odd space. It's right after you come out of the parking garage, then you have planet Hollywood and that's it for awhile. The shop just seems isolated from the rest of Disney springs. Anyone not parked at the orange garage would specifically have to make a walk all the way over there just for that one shop.

I'm really thinking it's going to end up being the Coca Cola shop. How big is the world of Coke shop compared to this building?

This building also isn't in the original model of Disney Springs that they showed to the press.

halltd

This mystery building continues to intrigue me. From the rendering and construction photos, it looks like the glass curtain wall facade is going to set off the ICF wall by maybe 6'-8'. It appears that the glass is going to go right at the face of the steel beam being installed on the corner up by the roof. So, there will be windows opening into that interior space created between the block wall and the glass wall. It's almost like a building within a building.
img_6912-jpg.119809

You can barely see the outline of the interior windows rendered in the glass facade in the concept art (between the trees). I never noticed those until I examined the above photo again and wondered where the glass was going to go.
image-jpeg.121456

I wonder if the theme/story for this building is an old warehouse building that was abandoned over the years, bought by a developer, and then transformed into this new glass cube while preserving the old structure inside. It looks almost like a brick facade inside the glass with big warehouse windows. So, that's what I'm leaning towards now.

Rteetz

This mystery building continues to intrigue me. From the rendering and construction photos, it looks like the glass curtain wall facade is going to set off the ICF wall by maybe 6'-8'. It appears that the glass is going to go right at the face of the steel beam being installed on the corner up by the roof. So, there will be windows opening into that interior space created between the block wall and the glass wall. It's almost like a building within a building.
img_6912-jpg.119809

You can barely see the outline of the interior windows rendered in the glass facade in the concept art (between the trees). I never noticed those until I examined the above photo again and wondered where the glass was going to go.
image-jpeg.121456

I wonder if the theme/story for this building is an old warehouse building that was abandoned over the years, bought by a developer, and then transformed into this new glass cube while preserving the old structure inside. It looks almost like a brick facade inside the glass with big warehouse windows. So, that's what I'm leaning towards now.
Save pleasure Island blog said they have a theory for this building that they are announcing tomorrow.

Calmdownnow

This building also isn't in the original model of Disney Springs that they showed to the press.
Earlier in a different thread you referenced a Coca cola plan or permit giving address as B32 but didn't see that number on the plan you had at the time. The new plan shows the fox block building to be listed as B32. So,is the mystery solved?

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom