Toy Story the Musical

Nmoody1

Original Poster
So the latest DCL casting call for the wonder states that the cast will be the closing cast for Toy Story the Musical! I have never seen it as I haven't been on the Wonder for years, but I hear it's not all that!

I'm willing to bet that if the wonder still continues with Alaska cruises, we may see a Frozen musical (can't stand it... but disney are cuckoo over it!). Making a cohesive celebration night ie freezing the night away.

Any thoughts on what other shows everyone would like to see?

Wendy Pleakley

I didn't like the Toy Story musical. It didn't translate well to the stage, like when Woody and Buzz are supposed to flying through the air they are instead, slooowly lifted on wires. The music was not good either.

The cruise lines have relied too much on shows that have thin plots designed to serve up "Disney's Greatest Hits".

I'd prefer they do shows that tell one story from start to finish. I was glad to see they added a Tangled musical to the Magic, and would not be shocked to see it on the Wonder as well.

ChuckElias

This isn't a real big surprise. I don't know anybody who really loves this show. Sid's "Master of Disaster" song was a show-killer. I wish that they could just re-write the show and keep the amazing sets and costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom