Brainstorm

IAmNotAHufflepuff

That's a cool suggestion. It would be great for the ride's queue. maybe as you go up Notre Dame there could be windows that show the back stories scenes in order like:

• Quasimodo and his mother running from guards.
  • Frollo killing Quasimodo's mother.
  • Frollo about to drown him.
  • Archdeacon telling Frollo of his sins.
  • Frollo adopting Quasimodo.
  • Quasimoto growing up the stairs scene from movie.
Also for a title, how about "The Hunchback of Notre Dame's Quest"? Or if you have any good names just tell me them.

I think the backstory stained windows are a good idea, but change the name to simply "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", since adding Quest makes it sound weird.

I would put it in the MK...tear down storybook circus, and create another medieval extension with the cathedral show building. The Mine Train acts as the Germanic countryside leading to France...

Or perhaps tear down The Little Mermaid and have France be one mini-land with BatB and Hunchback behind the German countryside.

Neither of these options would probably happen in the real world, but this is just for fun right? ;) Actually now that I think about it, I like the second option better.

If I had a Disney World renovation plan (which I likely will at some point), I would turn Storybook Circus into the world of Arendelle, and make another expansion themed around England. I would put your Hunchback ride in the former location of Peter Pan's Flight (which would move to the English expansion) and PhilharMagic (moving to the Animation Courtyard in HWS).

I don't think Disney will get rid of the Little Mermaid ride anytime soon, but the idea was still just for fun..right?

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Okay, so I am still working on it and won't be up till around tomorrow or Sunday, but while we wait, I would like to hear some unique attraction ideas from you guys. I like adding new suggestions to my hall of Imagineery Rides.

The90skid

Okay, so I am still working on it and won't be up till around tomorrow or Sunday, but while we wait, I would like to hear some unique attraction ideas from you guys. I like adding new suggestions to my hall of Imagineery Rides.
Well, you can tune in to my weekly thread a little later for my idea today!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom