Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We're listening ....
Football. Another loss. To our biggest rival. Who we never lose to. At home. In a game where Brett Favre's number is retired. And Bart Starr makes his return to Lambeau. In what will probably be his last trip to Lambeau. And there's no explanation for the team's failures. :banghead:. :banghead:. :banghead:.

acishere

Football. Another loss. To our biggest rival. Who we never lose to. At home. In a game where Brett Favre's number is retired. And Bart Starr makes his return to Lambeau. In what will probably be his last trip to Lambeau. And there's no explanation for the team's failures. :banghead:. :banghead:. :banghead:.
If you're going to lose to the Bears, couldn't you have let Alshon Jeffrey score a touchdown? I need fantasy points. My opponent has Megatron.

acishere

I seem to recall the same complaint last Thanksgiving. I believe you were sitting on an ottoman jingling your keys as a hint?!
I'd make them drive themselves on Christmas, but both are terrible night drivers. With the rolling fog we hit driving home, they would have been all over the road tonight.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
...It does have a little bit of a vinegar smell to it, but it certainly shouldn't taste like drinking vinegar. Considering how cheap Manischewitz is, it's probably not meant to age.
I read that as "drinking vinegar" as in White Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Red Vinegar, Drinking Vinegar.

Took me a minute, as I'd never heard of "Drinking Vinegar".

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Since nobody else bit, I'll bite....WHO?
Son #1 - the room's former occupant; the creator of all that chaos in the "before" pics.

He was home yesterday as I took him to a dental apartment, lent him my car, and fed him.
Aaaah, just like old times. :rolleyes:
(Only for last night though.)

Turns out, he doesn't actually have a bed yet at the new apartment (because his queen wouldn't fit up the stairs), so he's been sleeping on an air mattress until he can get a single mattress/box spring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom