Several Fastpass questions

wish upon a star

Original Poster
I am a newbie so please bear with me I have several questions. I'm so confused!
1: I check in on January 28th but not going to the park until the next day the 29th so is my 60 day out at midnight on November 28th? I'm still confused about that.
2: On my Disney experience account (we are staying at pop century only for 2 nights) how do they know that our tickets will be used on January 30th? There is no date on the tickets it just shows that we have a 1 day pass for MK. I'm just wondering how this will work when trying to book my fastpass and doesn't want to screw it up. So at midnight 60 days prior it just magically will let me open up the fastpass and acess these tickets?
3: My daughter is 4 and is mainly concerned with meeting Cinderella although my plans are to get the fastpass for Peter Pan, 7DMT and Anna & Elsa. From what I can tell lines for meeting Cinderella might be doable. So what do you think? I'm sure I will have plenty more questions but these stick out the most.

tcool123

1. Your 60 Days out start the day you check in at the hotel, so it would be November 29th 60 days prior to check-in.
  2. They would know this as you can make 60 days out fastpass I believe from the day you check-in to the day you check out.
  3. I agree with those three fastpasses for MK. I would get them possibly in the morning this way you would hypothetically have higher chance of getting hard to get faspasses for rides later in the day, or even fastpasses to reride your favorite rides that day.
If you wish to meet Cinderella and wait a considerable less time you can try doing that first thing in the morning while other people go off and do the bigger rides like Space, Splash, Thunder, and 7DMT. Hope this somewhat helps, and I hope you have a magical trip! :D

WillCAD

I am a newbie so please bear with me I have several questions. I'm so confused!
1: I check in on January 28th but not going to the park until the next day the 29th so is my 60 day out at midnight on November 28th? I'm still confused about that.
2: On my Disney experience account (we are staying at pop century only for 2 nights) how do they know that our tickets will be used on January 30th? There is no date on the tickets it just shows that we have a 1 day pass for MK. I'm just wondering how this will work when trying to book my fastpass and doesn't want to screw it up. So at midnight 60 days prior it just magically will let me open up the fastpass and acess these tickets?
3: My daughter is 4 and is mainly concerned with meeting Cinderella although my plans are to get the fastpass for Peter Pan, 7DMT and Anna & Elsa. From what I can tell lines for meeting Cinderella might be doable. So what do you think? I'm sure I will have plenty more questions but these stick out the most.

Because you're staying on-site, your FP selection window is tied to your check-in date, not the date you'll actually use your tickets. Since you're checking in on Jan 28th, your window will open on Nov 29, 60 days from check-in.

FP selection windows for on-site stays are for the entire length of your stay, but also limited by the length of tickets you have linked to your account. For example, if you're staying on-site for 12 days, but have a 10-day ticket linked to your account, you could make FP selections for any 10 days of your 12-day stay. Since you're staying for 2 nights (3 days), and you have 1-day tickets linked to your account, you can make FP selections for any 1 day of your 3-day stay when the booking window opens.

wish upon a star

Original Poster
Great thank you guys both that helps a lot! We are doing a short Disney stay this time around on our way to our cruise (Royal Caribbean) so we can get our feet wet before an extended trip in the future. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom