Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

Here you go @JenniferS.

We had Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house.
I made sweet potato casserole.
IMG_1897.JPG

I'm sure any wine connoisseur will tell me I have bad taste in wine, but this is what I like to drink. It tastes like communion wine (a lot of churches actually do use it for communion).
IMG_1898.jpg

First plate: green been casserole, oyster dressing, sweet potato casserole, cabbage casserole and fried turkey. :hungry:
IMG_1901.JPG

Second plate: more sweet potato casserole and oyster dressing with mashed potatoes, collard greens and roast with rice (you may have noticed I don't like my food to touch).
IMG_1902.JPG

And for dessert sweet potato pie.
IMG_1905.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Here you go @JenniferS.

We had Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house.
I made sweet potato casserole.
View attachment 120905

I'm sure any wine connoisseur will tell me I have bad taste in wine, but this is what I like to drink. It tastes like communion wine (a lot of churches actually do use it for communion).
View attachment 120907

First plate: green been casserole, oyster dressing, sweet potato casserole, cabbage casserole and fried turkey. :hungry:
View attachment 120909

Second plate: more sweet potato casserole and oyster dressing with mashed potatoes, collard greens and roast with rice (you may have noticed I don't like my food to touch).
View attachment 120918

And for dessert sweet potato pie.
View attachment 120925
Going back to erase my pics now! :hilarious:

Everything looks delish! I hope you enjoyed your meal and most especially, time with your loved ones.

(As I've demonstrated, I don't mind my food touching. Not like that nasty tinned gloop though.)

Goofyernmost

Here you go @JenniferS.
View attachment 120907
That was my Mothers favorite wine. She passed away in 2005 and I inherited an unopened bottle that was purchased the week before she passed. To tell you how much of a drinker I am, I just opened it, for the first time, about a month ago. Apparently, it wasn't designed to age well because after 10 years it was bitter, bitter, bitter. It found the sink drain shortly after it was opened.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That was my Mothers favorite wine. She passed away in 2005 and I inherited an unopened bottle that was purchased the week before she passed. To tell you how much of a drinker I am, I just opened it, for the first time, about a month ago. Apparently, it wasn't designed to age well because after 10 years it was bitter, bitter, bitter. It found the sink drain shortly after it was opened.
:(

NYwdwfan

I always thought it tasted like grape Robitussin mixed with corn syrup.

NYwdwfan

Actually, I would have been happy with that. It was as close to vinegar as one can get without actually being vinegar.

Yeah - that's not right. It's super sweet and thick. But I'm pretty much a non-drinker so I don't really like ANY alcohol. Just water or seltzer with lemon. And the occasional iced tea, unsweetened.

Eric1955

Going back to erase my pics now! :hilarious:

Everything looks delish! I hope you enjoyed your meal and most especially, time with your loved ones.

(As I've demonstrated, I don't mind my food touching. Not like that nasty tinned gloop though.)

Everything was great and we had a wonderful time together. On Saturday we're having a smaller get-together with my stepdad's family.

When hubby got the sangria at the Hoop Dee Doo I tasted it and said it tasted like Manischewitz!

Well, I know what I'm having to drink the next time I get to go the Hoop Dee Doo.

Actually, I would have been happy with that. It was as close to vinegar as one can get without actually being vinegar.

It does have a little bit of a vinegar smell to it, but it certainly shouldn't taste like drinking vinegar. Considering how cheap Manischewitz is, it's probably not meant to age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom