The Choice Competition Thread

DSquared

Ok guys, I have a few questions for you. First off, what did you like and dislike about the comp, which challenges did you like/hate, what would you do to improve The Choice. Also, would you be interested in a 2nd season next year?
The comp overall was great, and congrats to @RMichael21

I think maybe that you could have had more MK challenges, but there have been a lot so I know it would be hard to make an original challenge. I would diffidently like to see a season 2

RMichael21

Ok guys, I have a few questions for you. First off, what did you like and dislike about the comp, which challenges did you like/hate, what would you do to improve The Choice. Also, would you be interested in a 2nd season next year?
I really enjoyed my time in the Choice! I liked most of the challenges, they were truly unique. I'd say the biggest problem was the sheer amount of people. I'd say 16 would have worked better, with four people for each advisor. With 21 people, there were more dropouts and overall less activity. :)

spacemt354

Chili's
I was gonna tell you this in the comp PM. But now I'll just say it here!:)

I'd definitely like to see a Season 2 next year, and we had so many challenges that didn't even make it in to this year, but they are all still unique and interesting. I feel like the ground work is already in place.

In terms of improvement, I don't think you can ever predict who is going to participate and who isn't going to participate. You could have 14 people and not have participation, so I don't think you can use a smaller cast to determine activity level. The goal of a large cast was to bring everyone together, and give more people an opportunity to participate. And that's exactly what happened. You had 10 new people who hadn't competed this year sign up. That's a huge accomplishment.

The real reason, which I know we've talked about countless times, was the time of year. This is probably one of the busiest times of year school wise, and I think everyone felt it to an extent. So I'd try to move it to a different time of year if possible. If it overlaps with another competition, then perhaps you could lower the amount of contestants to fit it into the slot.

But other than that, I thought this was a great competition!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom