Is there anything left of Spectromagic?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Besides the pieces in the pins and hardware that probably is on Festival of Fantasy and the Main Street Electrical Parade is there any remains left from Spectromagic laying around at all?

Jwhee

Besides the pieces in the pins and hardware that probably is on Festival of Fantasy and the Main Street Electrical Parade is there any remains left from Spectromagic laying around at all?

There most likely are some remnants somewhere. Who knows... It sucks that someone does know but that someone is not us.

Cmdr_Crimson

Let's check at the warehouse and find out and....Ohhhh....
tumblr_inline_mkqv684TwY1qz4rgp.gif

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I really miss the whirly balls from the beginning. They were so much fun to watch.
I have a feeling the whirly balls are being used every night still... Just think, every time a unit disappears for a day or 2 or a bug unit disappears for a couple of months a piece of Spectromagic is being returned to the parade route. How else do you think there able to keep that parade running. They would never buy new parts, The Electrical Parade is half Spectromagic with Electrical Parade music. Some of those Speakers have probably played the Spectromagic soundtrack at some point.

Last edited:

iYazmo

When I was on one of the tours, I asked the CM once we entered the warehouse. I was told that there is nothing left of SpectroMagic except what's on the limited edition pins.

dreamfinder

I'd be shocked if a few pieces hadn't been stored in the archives somewhere. May only be a costume and trumpet, but there has to be a few things sitting on a shelf being looked after by top men.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I have to say, Festival Of Fantasy is pretty worthy of Spectromagics Parade Route, They have taken some tradition and made themselves a really good daytime parade. Theres no doubt bits and pieces from hardware to small animatronics go down that route every single day. I just hope when the Magic Kingdom gets their new high tech parade that it holds that orchestrated spectro sound rather then that hip hop music that the use in Paint the Night.

I have to say, Festival Of Fantasy is pretty worthy of Spectromagics Parade Route, They have taken some tradition and made themselves a really good daytime parade. Theres no doubt bits and pieces from hardware to small animatronics go down that route every single day. I just hope when the Magic Kingdom gets their new high tech parade that it holds that orchestrated spectro sound rather then that hip hop music that the use in Paint the Night.
Uh don't know what kind of hip hop you listening to but Paint the Night's soundtrack is not hip hop in the slightest.

If anything PTN is more indie pop with Nu Disco thrown in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom