June 2016 hours?

TheMouseFan

Does anyone know when Disney is going to release the June 2016 operating hours? I am trying to finalize my list of ADRs I want and the times, but it is really difficult without the actual hours.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Initial park hours are usually out about 2 weeks before your 180 days - allowing just enough time to look at park hours before starting to book your ADRs - I would guess around mid December

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Initial park hours are usually out about 2 weeks before your 180 days - allowing just enough time to look at park hours before starting to book your ADRs - I would guess around mid December
Well, we arrive June 2, so my ADR window opens Dec. 5, so I hope they release them before that!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have been both the first and second week of June the past two years and MK only opened at 8 am on the one EMH morning each week (Thursday.) Otherwise park opening was 9 am.

Closing time was 11pm except for EMH night which was 1 am.

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I have been both the first and second week of June the past two years and MK only opened at 8 am on the one EMH morning each week (Thursday.) Otherwise park opening was 9 am.

Closing time was 11pm except for EMH night which was 1 am.
Thank you! I was hoping to hear that about opening times. We have 2 full days planned at MK, and I was hoping for a pre-park opening CP breakfast one morning, and a BOG breakfast the other.

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
According to the calendar on this site it opened at 8am the second week. That's what I was going by.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm
Well, Sundays and Fridays still appear to have been 9am openings, which is exactly when I was hoping to go to MK, so I should be okay! I had checked Touring Plans past crowd calendar for hours and they also had 8am-1am all days except Sunday and Friday, and of course Thursday which is morning EMH.

Upvote 0

AnyaDarling

I'm in a similar boat, we don't arrive until the 26th but we for sure want to do an early breakfast in Magic Kingdom. We're trying to figure out our park plans because we're hoping to go to Cabana Bay in Universal for a few nights, and that makes planning a little more complicated.

This is our first time staying on property so I hope we can take some advantages out of the EMHs. I can see myself having to write and rewrite these plans a few more times before our ADR date.

Upvote 0

JourneysEnd

I truly wish you all the luck in the world. It just never works for me. ;)
Last year they had EMH on Saturday night, this year they're showing them on Wednesday instead. I just know how many people have posted they had an 8am ADR and then the park opened an hour early.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom