The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Ahem, so I'll be here in June 2016...

SleepingBeautyCastle.JPG

Yay! When in June?

donaldtoo

A Wisconsin girl can't pass up cheese! A little cheese fondue! It looked like a small helping but there was a decent amount. It tasted really good, I probably could have eaten a full cup.
View attachment 120733 View attachment 120734 View attachment 120735

A warm chocolate cake with a Bailey's type sauce, it paired well with the Guinness.
View attachment 120736

I loved the design on this sweatshirt. But I decided a picture was cheaper than the sweatshirt.
View attachment 120737

At the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
View attachment 120738

View attachment 120739

Details under and on the tree

View attachment 120740

Another holiday display designed to make me spend, I only bought a little retro designed plate like the big one on the left of the display.
View attachment 120741

View attachment 120742

I will post more tomorrow, I'm just a little tired of being on the computer now. Have a good night everyone!

Sorry, all I read was "Guinness"... :oops:
Just kidding ;), lovin' all your pics...! Thanks for sharing...! :)

Songbird76

Believe it or not, I actually have Christmas china! I built up a set of Lenox in the classic, "Holiday" design with the holly and ivy. The rims of the pieces are 24 carat gold. Can't tell you how many years I collected a piece here and there, and received some as gifts. Only use the china once a year, but that makes it even more special to me. :inlove:
I have Christmas plates too, and the nice thing is that I have the regular every day plates in the same pattern, but the Christmas ones have the red ribbon trim, etc. Mine are Corelle ware, the Callaway pattern and then the Christmas variation.

catmom46

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Chit Chatters! Just want to express my gratitude to all of you over the last 6 months for your fabulous friendship - I've very much appreciated it. Love y'all!! xoxo

And here's a pic from our day at Disneyland - I'll share more later today or tomorrow. I thought it was somewhat fitting, since today is a day for eating! :D

IMG_0520.JPG

donaldtoo

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Chit Chatters! Just want to express my gratitude to all of you over the last 6 months for your fabulous friendship - I've very much appreciated it. Love y'all!! xoxo

And here's a pic from our day at Disneyland - I'll share more later today or tomorrow. I thought it was somewhat fitting, since today is a day for eating! :D

View attachment 120893

Same to you friend, and thank you so much for sharing...!!! :)

Songbird76

ditto @Songbird76 if I've missed please link me back, sadly I've missed chunks all over the place

I want to know the end of the story with the POW too. Did he come home?
He did! I'll see if I can find a link to the posts. But yes, he made it home. I found a website with his name on it and it said he was in a German camp in Wurtemburg, but that he was repatriated/liberated. This is the site I found it on. http://www.ww2pow.info/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom