*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExtinctJenn

I still find the thought of an abandoned pavilion (with some of its' former rides still intact) being operated through the Events division to be almost depressing.
I agree, the abandoned places/attractions are the ones that make me the most sad. Places like this one, the old ImageWorks and River Country.

ExtinctJenn

Maybe someday they might bring back Cranium Command but theme to the upcoming Pixar film Inside Out.
It's funny you said this because when I saw the little bits of teasers they've released thus far and read the plot I immediately associated it with this pavilion. I know in general folks aren't often fond of Epcot pavilions being themed around characters/films/shows but it could work.

Magic Feather

It's funny you said this because when I saw the little bits of teasers they've released thus far and read the plot I immediately associated it with this pavilion. I know in general folks aren't often fond of Epcot pavilions being themed around characters/films/shows but it could work.
Ditto

Jwhee

Original Poster
Apparently some Body Wars signage has been removed, I know one of the Test Track managers has a sign in his office. Don't know how the rest of the place is holding up, but I know the Body Wars signs that were in the beginning of the Queue are still hanging. I'd imagine Cranium is still intact but it can't be sure.

ExtinctJenn

Apparently some Body Wars signage has been removed, I know one of the Test Track managers has a sign in his office. Don't know how the rest of the place is holding up, but I know the Body Wars signs that were in the beginning of the Queue are still hanging. I'd imagine Cranium is still intact but it can't be sure.
I was thinking about this today and was glad to login and see a fairly recent update comment. I'd love if someone could find their way back there again and grab some new shots. I am still very curious about this pavilion and how it could potentially be updated to work with Inside Out but it seems if that was their plan they'd have done it by now. I'm also very curious to know if Buzzy is still hanging around. I know he was still there in his theater just collecting dust. Again the concept of looking at the world from inside the brain sure could be tied into the new movie. Either way, thanks for keeping us posted!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Any update on the state of CC?

Obviously the queue still exists for body wars and the simulator rooms are still there without simulators.. But CC was still fully intact from what I understand.. Last I saw were scrims around buzzy and he was fixed up?

jbphotos

Any update on the state of CC?

Obviously the queue still exists for body wars and the simulator rooms are still there without simulators.. But CC was still fully intact from what I understand.. Last I saw were scrims around buzzy and he was fixed up?

https://twitter.com/ORLParkPass/status/656636579688132608

CRzXeZbU8AARpN_.jpg CRzXeZfUEAAs2VE.jpg

as of october 20th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom