How Many Days for You? Part 12

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
60-years-imagineering.jpg

Got my FP+ selections in!

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT A LITTLE EXCITED THERE FOR A MINUTE!:):geek::joyfull::rolleyes: ONE MORE DAY AND THEN IT'S TIME TO GO!!!
One more day just happens to be a training day at work which has it's pluses and minuses. Ayiyi. It's only eight hours of my life, lol and then it's Disney, so hopefully I can pretend to be interested in what they are discussing at work!

Upvote 0

Chabou

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT A LITTLE EXCITED THERE FOR A MINUTE!:):geek::joyfull::rolleyes: ONE MORE DAY AND THEN IT'S TIME TO GO!!!
One more day just happens to be a training day at work which has it's pluses and minuses. Ayiyi. It's only eight hours of my life, lol and then it's Disney, so hopefully I can pretend to be interested in what they are discussing at work!
Have funnnnnnnnn!!!!!:):):):)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom