The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Last summer I had a big old goose fly over and drop poop right on my head. This was the second time this has happened.

Oh my... :oops:

"Bombs away...!!!" :joyfull: :D ;) :)

13343_090608-vi.jpg

donaldtoo

Very nice, and I'm happy for you. Isn't it refreshing when the temps drop to a normal, cool level? :)

Hahaaa...!
Yes, it's nice when it cools down a bit here and there for a few months.
But, I always say, if it's gonna' be below freezing, the least it could do is snow.
Obviously, we don't get snow very often down here , so it's kinda' a novel treat for a lot of us. :)
As long as it doesn't hang around too long or happen too often. ;)

donaldtoo

I'm hoping that you folks will bare with me a little while longer. I intended to publish a few more Europe pictures, but, after having Cataract surgery on Friday, I have been a little discouraged that not only did my eyesight not improve, it is worse. Everything I see with my left eye is blurry and not really improving over time. I'm still hopeful that it will correct without needing another surgery, but, I'm starting to lose my optimism about it. In the meantime reading this stuff, on line, is creating a major burden for my right eye and creating a little eye strain. I'll get back regularly as soon as I can. It's only been three days, but, I was expecting a much faster turnaround. Not happening so far.

Prayers that your sight improves immensely soon without needing another surgery.
My pop is scheduled to have cataract surgery on both eyes in the next few months when he's completely recovered from the bypass surgery.
Best of luck to you.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Don't remind me LOL Only 32 hours left to get the food on the tables

I made my stuffing and chocolate truffle pie this morning. I also decided to make the make ahead mashed potatoes like @JenniferS does. I even have the table set. Tomorrow I just have to stuff and cook the turkey and make the wild rice, then turn on the crock pot with the mashed potatoes and extra stuffing. Oh and pray my gravy comes out okay. I can make stuffing that tastes exactly like my mom's but I have a tough time with gravy.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , I'm really enjoying all your pictures, especially the food ones! :p The Polish food and the chocolate cake with Bailey's sauce, I'd say are my favorites of the group you shared yesterday. I also love all the festive merchandising displays in the various park shops. You really do have an "eye" for composition in many of your pictures, as I'm sure our other photographer expert, @Cesar R M , would agree!! :happy:

Thanks. The Polish and Bailey's cake were a few of my favorites to eat! Thanks for the kind words about photography. I tried to take good pictures, a few of mine this time turned out a little blurry. I guess I just have to slow down a little with some of my pictures and let the camera focus properly.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Amazon is weird. They sent my package to the shipment centre an hour away from my house and then sent it to Long Island to be delivered to Rhode Island. Wouldn't it be easier to go from Mass to here?

Some companies are strange like that. I ordered something from Land's End. I got a notice yesterday that it had shipped (from the Milwaukee area) at about noon on my email. I got home from work about 3 hours later and it was on my doorstep. I guess Land's End was a little behind in their emails. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom