Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
LOL. Yes, will do. But that is a really awesome play that he is....I mean isn't in. It's about a sock puppet possessed by the devil. Seriously. And it is hysterical. Here are a few clips that don't include Bob, because you are correct, we don't know where he is.
:)

That looks a little too "out there" for me; but if we ever do find Bob, it looks to be right up his alley.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
7 AM and I've already made 2 batches of brownies, cooked a huge pan of chocolate pudding, and put the lemon bars in the oven. DD arrives in about 2 hours, DS and his wife arrive late tonight - Let Thanksgiving Eve begin!

I currently have my turkey brining away in this. DW has also already made 1 out of 2 pumpkin cheesecakes that she did a test run on the other week. :)

1.JPG

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm celebrating Thanksgiving Eve by going to class, and then watching 2 hours of Survivor. Shortly after that I'll go to sleep because I work a 9 hour shift starting at 4am tomorrow. You have to love retail during these next couple days!

PUSH

Original Poster
People who Black Friday shop while it is still Thanksgiving should be slapped upside the head.
We open at 6am tomorrow, as we have Black Friday deals starting then. I'm not sure what I'll do from 4am-6am, but I'm sure my manager will have a plan. He told me I'll be used as kind of a "flex" guy, since I can do service desk, layaway, floor, and almost every position in the store. He wanted me to work 2pm-10pm tomorrow, but that's the time I told him I couldn't work, so I had to get him to switch my schedule. I have a family Thanksgiving and then the Packers game. Not missing that to deal with crabby customers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom