The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Up is one of my favorites. Even though it's sad at the beginning, I love Dug!

large.jpg
excalated_quickly.jpg

Cesar R M

Patagonia: steak skewers and chimichuri, this was good. It ranks in the top 5 dishes of the trip. It was a little oily and very garlicy. I do like garlic so that wasn't a problem and the oil mixed in okay with the mash.
View attachment 120723
I wonder if the dish was oily , because it was "fried" in a fondue pot.
Its a well known recipe that Uruguayans do (I have an uncle from uruguay, and they make "foundie" with meat in skewers and spices)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I don't do that much decorating. Just 2 8 foot long shelves, a mantle, runner and centerpiece on the dining room table, 2 coffee tables, one counter, a regular tree an 18 inch tree in each of my boy's rooms about 8 wall quilts or so and a bit of this and that. A bit of garland on top of the windows.

Giggle. That isn't much decorating?

Do you decorate outside?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
shrimp pizza is my favourite, but daang, so expensive.. (2x the price of the normal pizza)

That is how our fresh mozzarella pizza is here, about twice the cost but totally different pie than traditional thin crust pizza here, so yummy. I've never had seafood pizza, the thought kinda makes me cringe, odd cause I love seafood.

Figgy1

Premium Member
You are the hardest worker on here, I hope you can find some time to rest. Maybe the family should make your meals on Friday.
This is going to be a child free weekend for us. I'm not sure which mom is getting the boys first. I think is may be my mil only because she goes for a few heavy things at her local hardware store on black Friday and could use the help. As for my family cooking for me, I love my mommy buy not her cooking. I had to learn how to cook as self defense

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom