AKL Tree Up...finally

jlsHouston

Original Poster
1448136161710.jpg

I take terrible pics... sorry I been waiting for this since Wednesday and they put it up last night.
Lotsa security around too at this resort.
Bus service is the slowest I've ever endured this week from AKL. Of course I have the rental car, so after 3 days of Disney buses, we drove to HS. I think this resort may have the best food of all...just missing dole whips.
I'm overall really happy to be here, even though I'm a borderline FP+ failure
1448136161710.jpg

HauntedMansionFLA

View attachment 120106

I take terrible pics... sorry I been waiting for this since Wednesday and they put it up last night.
Lotsa security around too at this resort.
Bus service is the slowest I've ever endured this week from AKL. Of course I have the rental car, so after 3 days of Disney buses, we drove to HS. I think this resort may have the best food of all...just missing dole whips.
I'm overall really happy to be here, even though I'm a borderline FP+ failure
View attachment 120106
The tree is beautiful. Thanks for posting. That's too bad about the bus situation. We haven't stayed at WDW for a couple of years but would always stay at AKL and never had too much trouble. Sorry the service is slow. Do they have the board showing what time the bus will be arriving to pick the guest up?

jlsHouston

Original Poster
The tree is beautiful. Thanks for posting. That's too bad about the bus situation. We haven't stayed at WDW for a couple of years but would always stay at AKL and never had too much trouble. Sorry the service is slow. Do they have the board showing what time the bus will be arriving to pick the guest up?
No boards up showing wait times. This is a beautiful resort with so much to offer. I think personally I prefer the pool here to all the other deluxes and we've been fortunate to have warm weather so my grandkids have swam every day since we arrived.

HauntedMansionFLA

No boards up showing wait times. This is a beautiful resort with so much to offer. I think personally I prefer the pool here to all the other deluxes and we've been fortunate to have warm weather so my grandkids have swam every day since we arrived.
Loved both pools. Plus the resort cast members have so much knowledge to share. Also, the campfire was so relaxing and watch the animals with the night vision googles. Best resort around.

yedliW

We just got back from a week at Kidani, and had no problems with the buses (we were there from the 14-21). There was a monitor up with bus ETAs, that seemed to be pretty accurate. The tree at Kidani went up Thursday or Friday night (I don't remember exactly). I love this place, the only thing missing is a QS place, although, they did add grab and go sandwiches for breakfast, but a breakfast sandwich and a bottle of OJ isn't a very good use of a QS credit.. especially compared to the trays you can get from other QS places..

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Lol on the buses, I was visiting with a woman from NOLA last night and she hit the parks differently than I did on Wednesday/Thurs/Fri. She never waited over 5 minutes for a bus, never had a full bus either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom