State of the Disney Outlet stores.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am looking to find out what the current state of the Disney outlet stores in Orlando is.

It was my understanding that they were scaling them back (the one near us closed) and I am trying to avoid a wasted trip if they have been reduced to nothing more than merchandise no one wanted in the first place or clothing only in size XS and XXXXXL.

dreamfinder

Well, the one we have near us is technically a Disney Store Outlet, but functions more like a Disney Store (they closed all the ones nearby) with only a small corner of real outlet stuff. Not sure how that relates to the 3rd park parks outlet stores.

DisneyFans4Life

We just had an outlet store open up by us at the end of October. Outlet stores these days are not like they used to be, however, they were having a nice sale (probably because they had just opened) and my wife and I were able to pick up some t-shirts for cheap...like two for $20 or something like that. We also picked up a Jasmine dress for our daughter and it was only $17. With outlets...it's hit or miss.

The few times I've gone to the outlet store in Orlando, they've had a nice selection of items...though it was stuff I wasn't really interested in.

WhatJaneSays

Both the outlets are about as iffy as they've been for the past few years. I haven't noticed any major shift beyond there being a slightly slower turnover of the merchandise due to them getting a higher quantity of some things. (I really only go at max once a month to one or the other.)

Innkeeper's Club

Each time I'm at WDW I always go to the Character Warehouse at the Premium Outlets on Vineland Avenue and at Premium Outlets on International Drive. In my own personal experience I have always bought items at each location no matter if it was shirts, pins or other collectables. However I will be honest that when it comes to the sizes of their clothing it's usually available in one size depending on what the item is. So you need to be lucky that your size would be in stock, if it's something you like. In the end what some one likes to purchase at their stores another person might not.

epcotisbest

We went to both the one at Vineland and the one out at the end of International Drive in early October and for the first time ever did not buy a single thing. Selection seemed smaller scale and size selection limited. Over at the outlets off 535, something called Character Premier or something like that has relocated to a tiny store with a tiny selection. One a happy note, near it is a Lindt chocolate outlet...great selection of candies there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom