Who's gonna be there Nov. 13th - 20th?

mitchk

Original Poster
Bump....Lol. I'll be at Pop from Sept 15th to the 22nd only 8 days to go. If anyone's there at that time and you happen to see me please say hi Mitch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 35

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband and I will be there November 13-16, and at the Christmas party on the 15th. I am surprising my husband with the trip. He has no idea we are going. The magic bands came yesterday, we are passholders, and he asked why I ordered them so early since I don't need mine until March (I'm doing a solo trip) and he doesn't need his until June when we take our 2 week trip. I just told him that I can't decide on a color and it was bothering me so I just ordered it so now I can't change my mind anymore. He thinks I'm some weird Disney geek anyway, so he accepted it and moved on. While I'm bursting inside trying not to spoil the surprise!

jlsHouston

I just saw this bumped thread! And I posted here my last Thanksgiving trip on 2013! We leave in 5 more days for our 3rd Thanksgiving trip Nov 18-29th. So excited. Doing MVMCP for the first time on Nov 19th. Hoping the weather is dry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom