What Haven't You Eaten??

DisneyFans4Life

Original Poster
So...we're going to WDW for a few nights in March and I made all of our ADRs. Originally, my bucketlist plan was to eat at every restaurant once, but there are places I have no interest in eating. Then I started making reservations at places I want to try and have never been at and it got me thinking...what haven't you eaten at WDW?

For me...it's a turkey leg. I know, I know...blasphemy...but I have never had a turkey leg in all the years I've gone to WDW. I also want to eat at V&A...

So...what haven't you eaten or where haven't you eaten that you want to?

sheriffwoody

If you get a turkey leg, share it. Those things are huge...even my extremely hungry husband couldn't finish his. I've had the pot roast mac n cheese at Friar's Nook on my list for a bit! I missed it this last trip, but hoping to try it in Jan.

Also at the top of my list: Boma, V&A, Ohana for breakfast, Tangerine Cafe

DisneyFans4Life

Original Poster
If you get a turkey leg, share it. Those things are huge...even my extremely hungry husband couldn't finish his. I've had the pot roast mac n cheese at Friar's Nook on my list for a bit! I missed it this last trip, but hoping to try it in Jan.

Also at the top of my list: Boma, V&A, Ohana for breakfast, Tangerine Cafe
We've done Ohana for dinner and loved it. If their breakfast is as good as dinner...it's definitely going on the list!

Sweet Melissa

We've never eaten at any of the buffets or character meals. I just have no interest.

We haven't made it to The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Café, Turf Club, or any of the new Disney Springs eateries yet. Those are places I actually would like to go.

Tony the Tigger

Like you said, there are some we just have no interest. Most of the ones we still want to try are the "high end" because we will generally only do one of those per trip.

So still on the to do list: California Grill, Narcoose's, Blue zoo, and we are saving Victoria and Albert's for our 10 year anniversary in 2017.

zurgandfriend

Over the years we have eaten at many, but not every, restaurant; from Victoria and Albert’s down to Casey’s Corner. There are new ones e.g. the boathouse that we have not gotten to yet. We have not eaten at the food courts at most moderate resorts and none of the value resorts.
The Maya Grill holds no interest for me and other than Via Napoli we avoid the pizza at WDW as we just do not enjoy the pizza served.

DizneyPryncess

Never had a turkey leg, and never plan on it! :D

My to-do list includes 'Ohana breakfast, 1900 Park Fare, Via Napoli, Yak & Yeti and 50's Prime Time.

DisneyFans4Life

Original Poster
Never had a turkey leg, and never plan on it! :D

My to-do list includes 'Ohana breakfast, 1900 Park Fare, Via Napoli, Yak & Yeti and 50's Prime Time.

I haven't been to Yak & Yeti yet...but really want to. We actually just made some ADRs for our March trip and ended doing Chef Mickey's for dinner. Been there for breakfast, so hopefully dinner is just as good!

Kosmo1986

I have been doing the same thing! Since we started trying all the restaurants 10 months ago we have eaten at 12. For our Christmas trip I have ADRs to the plaza, nine dragons and beaches and cream. We will try to get morimoto's once they open up reservations. I have been trying to get ADRs for mama melroses and never seem to find them.

While there are not any restaurants I am totally against, there are some who's menus don't appeal to me for the price like boathouse, narcoossees

Phonedave

I have eaten at a good deal of the table service restaurants, both in part and at resorts - not all, but a good chunk of them over the years. The only one that stands out to me, that I want to go to, but somehow have not made it to yet, is Narcoose's - I just never seem to end up there.

As far as snacks / QSFB offerings, I don't think there is anything that I am dying to try that I have not already had.

-dave

shipley731

We've never eaten at any of the character meal places as it's just me & my husband - no kids - and the places just don't interest us. (We used to really like Akerhaus in Norway, but when they made it character dining it was game over.) We've eaten at just about every other TS place in the parks or resorts (not Disney Springs) with exceptions of Yak & Yeti ( on the try list), Maya Grill, Kona Cafe, Tony's & the Plaza in the MK, Nine Dragons, the 2 Mexican places in EPCOT (no desire), the place in Morroco - not Spice Road, and Teppan Edo (again, no desire).

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Having a dole whip at home on a Tuesday is no more appealing to me than an ice cream cone on that same day. However, if you are at MK on a Tuesday in the middle of the summer when it is blazing hot and need a break...nothing is finer. :)

DisneyFans4Life

Original Poster
I have been doing the same thing! Since we started trying all the restaurants 10 months ago we have eaten at 12. For our Christmas trip I have ADRs to the plaza, nine dragons and beaches and cream. We will try to get morimoto's once they open up reservations. I have been trying to get ADRs for mama melroses and never seem to find them.

While there are not any restaurants I am totally against, there are some who's menus don't appeal to me for the price like boathouse, narcoossees
We have reservations for Beaches and Cream this Saturday night for my birthday. We may attempt the kitchen sink...or I may just stick to a milk shake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom