Which live action remake do you think they'll announce next?

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Disney's been announcing so many live action remakes this year, it's difficult to guess which one will be announced next.

If I had to guess, maybe Pocahontas or The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Flippin'Flounder

I think Lilo and Stitch would be cool. It seems soon for Tangled, although with so many anounced now, it could be for the 15th anniversary. The Little Mermaid and Snow White also seem obvious, along with what you said. Also, if they can do The Jungle Book, could they do The Lion King?

brb1006

The Aristocats: Marion Catillard would be so perfect as Duchess

The Rescuers: If this ever happens, this can be a Live-Action adaptation starring rodents done right unlike Alvin And The Chipmunks. I hope we might find a good voice actress that would sound close to Miss Bianca's voice in both of the films though.

Speaking of rodents, what ever happened to the Live-Action Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers movie?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'd wonder if Disney would be willing to make a gritty adaptation of The Fox and the Hound that followed the original novel more closely. If they did, it'd probably be a Touchstone release.

sofiathesecond

While it sounds like a "what were they smoking?" kind of idea, I confess I'm looking forward to Tim Burton's Dumbo because you know that if nothing else, he'll have a field day with the Pink Elephants sequence. His films are always standouts from a visual standpoint even if they sometimes fail in other areas. As far what I'd like to see made, I think a film version of their highly-praised Hunchback stage show would be great, especially since the stage version is largely unknown to most people due to it being confined to Berlin until recently. I've actually never bothered trying to listen to the soundtrack or anything because it's in German and I've always wondered about it.

brb1006

I've just got finished watching the Live-Action Cinderella film. For some reason it gave me a perfect idea for what a Live-Action version of The Aristocats would be like at least from my perspective and how I would imagine it until they might finally announce an actual Live-Action Aristocats film.

This version of The Aristocats will give more focus on Madame Adelaide Bonfamille who is the owner of the cats. The Live-Action version will give more focus on Madame Adelaide such as the start of the film showing her younger years and how she started loving cats and how she got Duchess and the kittens. The film will get more into why he wants to get rid of her cats. I'm imagining a longer scene where Adelaide discovers that all of the cats are missing.

While the original Aristocats movie isn't one of the best Disney films. It can give a better perspective on the cats owner. I'm also imagining some of the kittens (Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz) to be voiced by actual french children who have the ability to speak English.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom