7 month old in November

heather funston

Original Poster
Okay, so we go to Disney World every year. Usually November or September. In November the weather is usually perfect! We're bringing our 7 month old! My question is should I buy a stroller fan? Do you think these outfits will be too warm, not warm enough? At home i feel like I have it all figured it out but Florida weather is so unpredictable! I also have Disney onesies I'll be bringing if it is hot! I already bought these outfits but I just am probably over thinking everything. I'll also take any other advice you have for me! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 40

DisneyPrincess5

Welcome to the forums!
I unfortunately can't really contribute as we don't have any kids and only went in November once when it was unusually COLD, but I just wanted to say have a great trip with your baby!

WDWDreamer4

We went to WDW the first week in Dec when DS was 14 months old. He wore long pants the whole week and long sleeve shirt/sweatshirt in the morning and evenings. I think the outfits are cute and would still have the baby wear them to start the day, with a pair of light long pants. But be prepared to change the outfit if it does get hot.
I would not buy a stroller fan for that time of year. If you feel the baby is to warm go into a store, ride or quick service to cool off.
Take gallon zip lock bags, have 1 bag for diapers (4-5) and wipes, another for change of clothes, and a third for snacks. This past Sept was the first time I did this and it was sooo easy to grab the bag you needed out of the backpack. Instead of rummaging for what you needed.
Take a backpack for a diaper bag/park bag. Have one person go through bag check while the other takes the stroller (as long as the basket is empty) and the baby through the entrance for no bags. Helps get through the bag check quicker and less stressful.
Enjoy your trip!

DisneyFans4Life

Weather can be hit or miss down here that time of year. Last Thanksgiving I remember it being pretty chilly out, but other times it's really warm. As others have said...bring a jacket for the little one in case you feel it's too cold. If you decide you want to bring a fan and don't have one, don't buy the fan that they sell in the parks...it's not very powerful at all.

CaptainAmerica

You don't need a stroller fan. We took our six-month old in April and it was high 80s every day. She did fine without a fan because we were at the baby care station or something of the sort every couple of hours to nurse and cool off.

kimberlymautz

I doubt that you'll need a fan, but I'd definitely bring a variety of clothes for him. My ex and I went the first week of December 2012 and one day I'd be in jeans and a sweater and the next I'd be wearing shorts and a tank top. Those outfits are adorable, but I'd bring pants and a sweater or light jacket for the mornings/nights or even just incase. It's easier to take clothes off a baby then have to buy a bunch of extra outfits there if it's colder then you anticipate. Onesies are an awesome idea because you can add to them as you want to take the extras off if he gets extra warm. Unfortunately Florida weather is horrible and completely unpredictable.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom