Poly Bungalows

FigmentForver96

Original Poster
Soo was looking at staying in the new rooms, but they don't even show up on the website. Are they DVC exclusive or just booked up? Like when scrolling through resorts you can click on the Poly Villas and Bungalow tab and only the studio rooms show up.

dreamfinder

They are booked pretty solid for the next few months, with only single nights until middle of January when midweeks start to open up. At $2k minimum per night if you really want to stay there, I'd try calling CRO. But with only 20 bungalows its conceivable that they are booked, even at those prices.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Mid May is actually pretty open, but they may still have them reserved for DVC use only, as we are just in the 7 month window for those dates. They may open them later, but you take a chance of getting shut out if they end up getting booked by members. Yacht Club is an excellent choice as well!

Mukta

I just stayed in the bungalows. Let me know if you want to see pictures if you are able to book it.

FigmentForver96

Original Poster
Mid May is actually pretty open, but they may still have them reserved for DVC use only, as we are just in the 7 month window for those dates. They may open them later, but you take a chance of getting shut out if they end up getting booked by members. Yacht Club is an excellent choice as well!
We just went ahead with the yacht club. Always been our resort of choice over the years so we just figure we will wait for the bungalows to be more avaliable

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom