Thank You Janet at Fantasmic

Kaznagan

Original Poster
we went to Hollywood Studios on Wednesday 23rd and got fast pass tickets for Fantasmic. By fluke we got near the front of the line and ended up getting front row seats. To say we were excited was an understatement. We weren't sure if we could sit at the spot and then Janet (from Chicago) came told us they were just for us. From then on she just went above and beyond!! It was for three on us our first time to Disney world, We were also covered in Mickey Glitter (much to the delight of one of my friends), she made sure food and drink staff came to serve us. She did this for everyone around where we were sitting. I made a comment saying I would probably cry during the show and she came to see how we were enjoying the show.... As I was crying.
Thank you Janet for making this big kid and her friends night! Definitely a highlight of our trip! I had to get a photo with her so I could show family back home! So hopefully this photo uploads!
Thank You Janet!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Janet Knight

You are very welcome!! :happy:

I just saw this yesterday, thanks to a fellow cast member. Your post made my entire month! I had such a great time with all of you and was really happy I was training at Fantasmic that day. It's because of wonderful guests like you that I do what I do. We try to make all of our guests happy, and know that interactions like these do so much for us. :joyfull:

Speaking of Mickey glitter......email me at aljamahaka@yahoo.com. You just never know when Tinkerbell is going to stop by and send some your way.

Have a magical day!!!!!

Janet

Kaznagan

Original Poster
OMG Janet! I can't believe you found this! That is amazing!
Thank you again SOOOO MUCH for what you did that night! I have been telling everyone about what happened, definitely the highlight of our Disney Adventure.
I'll send you an email.
Hope you got recognition at work as well as we put in a customer card as we left!
I cant wait to tell Ash, Erin and Tina!

xx Karlie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom