WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

ZapperZ

YmdfJ3.jpg

Zz.

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Wow, it's been ages since I've logged on. I've missed so many people here. Basically I've been a ghost as I'm getting my MFA in Photography and with that full time grad student schedule, I'm broke and have no WDW trips planned. However, I just made a massive investment in my work flow and have picked up an A7RII... A big change from working with 8x10 film. Looking forward to sharing some work with you all.

fractal

Wow, it's been ages since I've logged on. I've missed so many people here. Basically I've been a ghost as I'm getting my MFA in Photography and with that full time grad student schedule, I'm broke and have no WDW trips planned. However, I just made a massive investment in my work flow and have picked up an A7RII... A big change from working with 8x10 film. Looking forward to sharing some work with you all.

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing that work.

BenJMcAffey

My family loves Disney World!! We go often. Last time we went, I took a video with my sister of us doing Thunder Mountain! I didn't know if I could post a video on here, so I uploaded it to YouTube. I love that ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom