Honeymoon May 2016

BettieM16

Congratulations!!!!! We are planning our Disneymoon for October of 2016 same thing I've been 3 times before but this will be his first!! My sister is helping me plan but I'm looking for ideas too!!

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats! I am not sure what your budget is and what kind of tourists you are, but I highly recommend eating at some nice dinners. California Grill, Brown Derby, and many World Showcase spots are good ideas.

Again not sure of your budget, but staying at a Deluxe resort brings a certain charm and romantic feel that will enhance a special occasion, especially a honeymoon. Transportation is usually easier and less stressful. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge with a 30% off deal which helped us swing it and asked for Disney gift cards and cash at my shower if people didn't feel like buying off the registry.

Relax, soak in the moment, and take as long of a trip as you can!

MickeyMomV

CONGRATS!!!!! We spent our honeymoon there in May 2001!! I would recommending making full use of evening EMH, walking around the parks without all of the littler kids is very nice. Evening walks around the resort, makes you feel like you are the only ones there. Disney Springs, catch a late movie or two, sleep in the next morning and use the do not disturb door sign. ;)

When in May? Star Wars Weekends may be a nice gift to the new DH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom