Ordering cupcakes?

reptar77

Original Poster
We LOVE the s'mores cupcakes at the wilderness lodge. Is there a way we can preorder around 24 for our upcoming trip to WDW? We specifically want the ones they are offered at the wilderness lodge, the s'mores cupcakes at the contemporary are different.

HouCuseChickie

I'm not sure if this is going to be a dead end...but it might help...

This is the line to use for WL when ordering a custom cake:
407-824-2090

The line is likely tied in to private dining at the resort (since all of the resorts without their own bakery seem to use the private dining line for cakes), so they may be able to work with Roaring Fork to put in an order for said cupcakes. I know they will not accommodate orders for custom cupcakes, but since this is a stock cupcake made at the QS in resort...this might be the avenue to take to get results.

reptar77

Original Poster
I'm not sure if this is going to be a dead end...but it might help...

This is the line to use for WL when ordering a custom cake:
407-824-2090

The line is likely tied in to private dining at the resort (since all of the resorts without their own bakery seem to use the private dining line for cakes), so they may be able to work with Roaring Fork to put in an order for said cupcakes. I know they will not accommodate orders for custom cupcakes, but since this is a stock cupcake made at the QS in resort...this might be the avenue to take to get results.
Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom