The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
My grandfather stopped by today to give us my great-great grandfather's violin and viola. My great great grandfather was in the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. The violin and viola are each over 100 years old. Sad because all I could do today was tune them, play the strings with no fingering using my violin's bow, and pluck "Twinkle twinkle little star" as if they were guitars. But once my hand heals, going to teach myself viola. :happy:
Impressive!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I admit, I'm addicted to being on here, because everyone is so nice. Hubby had to go back to work, and I spend the time he is doing work on here. All of you are the best friends ever! I've got good neighbor's too. But they both have to work! And they are retirement age. Things are changing in the world. I want to be able to do Disney for the family. :inlove:
Awwwwwwwwww xoxoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy Saturday! I made out well yesterday more peppers for the boys to chop today LOL heirloom tomatoes, pak choi, the best arugala ever and a few other goodies:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: They're going to be open Monday for the holiday so I'm planning a return visit. Seeing my dh is home and I have paint leftover from the dining room project one of the bathrooms is getting done this weekend. That and the A/Cs need to go away for the winter. Have a magical and safe trip @betty rose and take it easy! xoxo

MOXOMUMD

They're mixes, but looks like Russian Blue. Here's a pic of one of them:

20141207_122337.jpg
"Mom, I'm trying to sleep!" :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My grandfather stopped by today to give us my great-great grandfather's violin and viola. My great great grandfather was in the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. The violin and viola are each over 100 years old. Sad because all I could do today was tune them, play the strings with no fingering using my violin's bow, and pluck "Twinkle twinkle little star" as if they were guitars. But once my hand heals, going to teach myself viola. :happy:

That is an amazing gift he gave to your family. That's a valuable instrument.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Fantastic idea! Perhaps this is a dumb question, but are you allowed to sit in the outdoor seating of the counter service restaurants if you don't order anything?

I see people sitting at outdoor seating whether or not they have a meal. It's supposed to be for the restaurant patrons only; it's hard enough walking around looking for a table while you're balancing a food tray.

With the removal of some of the seating (benches, in particular) throughout the parks, this has only exacerbated the problem of people trying to find any sort of seating, anywhere, when they're tired and just want to rest for a short period of time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom