Question About Be Our Guest Breakfast Item

CJLove79

Original Poster
Do they serve waffles at BOG breakfast? I saw waffles listed on the MDE app but on the website, its not listed at all. And even when I Googled an image of the actual Menu, it didn't mention it on there neither. So now I'm asking anybody who's gone there recently if they serve it. Thanks everybody.

HolleBolleGijs

Nope. These screenshots are from the preordering menu in MDE, aka the menu you actually order from.
Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

rob0519

I thought the Eggs Florentine was actually pretty good. I wished there were a bit more eggs for $19.99. Honestly, the menu is a bit too French for us, so while it was a nice experience, I don't think we would do it again on the next trip.

CJLove79

Original Poster
Thanks for the info guys, I figured that it wasn't on the Menu but you never know with Disney. LOL. :joyfull:

French Quarter

Don't know if it helps but the highest ranked breakfast items on this site are:

• Vegetable Quiche
    Mushroom, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, Onion and Chive Quiche served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries
    $19.99
  • Croissant Doughnut
    Fried Doughnut topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Crème, and Chocolate Ganache served with fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries
    $19.99

Kevin_W

Is it possible for an adult to order the crepes off the kids menu?
You can order off the kids menu at any other QS place, so I wouldn't think it would be a problem.

Interesting - form those screenshots compared to what I see today on the app, the price of both adults and kids meals have gone up $2. Ouch. It was already a tough value compared to Crystal Palace.

JourneysEnd

You can order off the kids menu at any other QS place, so I wouldn't think it would be a problem.

Interesting - form those screenshots compared to what I see today on the app, the price of both adults and kids meals have gone up $2. Ouch. It was already a tough value compared to Crystal Palace.
Breakfast items went up $2, I can't tell with lunch and dinner. Those look the same to me. Waffles are showing up on the menu again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom