What's going on in the resorts on Halloween? And in the other parks?

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
We are considering to stay at WDW at Halloween for the first time ever (our first Halloween in the USA to b exact) but as the tickets for the MNSSHP were sold out long ago and we only can go on November 1st we want to know what is the Halloween night like at WDW if you are NOT at the party in the MK? Are there any activities in the resorts, e.g. Pop and is the crowd level at that evening in the other parks overcrowded or more "insane"? And does anything happen in the other parks (EPCOT; DHS and DAK) or at DD?
We need informations really fast so please post ASAP or I will club to death a helpless baby seal.:D;)

KikoKea

The resorts are decorated for Fall and there may be special seasonal desserts offered at the resort or DTD eating places. Otherwise, there isn't any special Halloween activities, to my knowledge. The MNSSHP is it. There might be more people at the park that weekend, seeing how it is a weekend and Halloween, but generally that time of the year the week days are not so busy. You'll enjoy the party, even if it is the day after Halloween. Be sure to wear a costume!

Tinkerfan4ever

We were at Saratoga Springs one year for Halloween. They had songs, roasted marshmallows, games, trick or treat stops, and a Halloween movie. I think the kids got more candy than they do at home! They really had a great time. A printout of all the events was available a day or 2 beforehand.

tor29c

We were at POP last Halloween and it was quite fun. There were activities for the children and sailor Mickey and Minnie joined us for quite a while. Mickey was working the dance floor while Minnie was available for photos. There were little wash clothes formed into ghosts. I remember assorted games where the children won little plastic toys (rings, bats, etc). Our little guy was just 1 year old so it was very nice for our group. Have a wonderful time!

imagination30

the bordwalk has alot of activitys for family ... also some cool decor .. family and i went in 2007 the week fo halloween , its prety neat!

Matt_Black

In DAK, either the 30th or 31st is Bat Day, where they have special exhibits and experts talking about bats. Or at ;east, they've done it in previous years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom