The Good Dinosaur and AK

Fox&Hound

I know I've said it many times but this is my hope and dream: that after they finish with Avatar, and "The Good Dinosaur" is a huge hit, that Chester and Hester's gets redone.

Change the Nemo show to a show themed to Dinos (like another poster said- Walking with Dinosaurs), give us a "Good Dinosaur" dark ride, M&G, and just re-do the whole area so that it reflects the beauty of the rest of the park.

Chester and Hester's is the cold sore on the beautiful smile that is AK.

Haymarket2008

I'm not going to get into the science of it all but whether or not the dinosaurs went extinct, we would still have fossil fuels.

You might recall that UoE has dinosaurs in it. Why could those dinosaurs not be from the movie?

I'm not saying that they will do this. But I'm not sure how you can say the two have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Like it or not, Nemo fits The Seas. Good Dino doesn't fit UoE. There is nothing it could "say" that would enhance or support the theme of energy/the pavilion. Whether Nemo enhances the theme of its' pavilion is up for debate, but it certainly supports it. Good Dinosaur does not fit the bill whatsoever. And should anything happen with the movie in terms of attractions, there is prime real estate in Dinoland that is ripe for a makeover. Just because there is a dinosaur section of the UoE doesn't mean that it is a "Dino" attraction.

French Quarter

Original Poster
Like it or not, Nemo fits The Seas. Good Dino doesn't fit UoE. There is nothing it could "say" that would enhance or support the theme of energy/the pavilion. Whether Nemo enhances the theme of its' pavilion is up for debate, but it certainly supports it. Good Dinosaur does not fit the bill whatsoever. And should anything happen with the movie in terms of attractions, there is prime real estate in Dinoland that is ripe for a makeover. Just because there is a dinosaur section of the UoE doesn't mean that it is a "Dino" attraction.

I think you might be responding to the wrong person. I love the Nemo ride and think it is a wonderful addition to the Seas. It makes me very happy.

I am also not trying to convince anyone that the Good Dinosaur should be used in UofE. I am the one who started the thread saying that I thought it would be neat for it to tie in with Dinoland. Someone else suggested UofE and I said I can see how that would be neat.

French Quarter

Original Poster
Leave. Nemo. Alone.

Marlin_scared.sized.jpg

Kamikaze

I Know it WON'T happen I just brought up the only other attraction that involved dino's because Dinosaur wouldn't even work for that Film or for Dinoland...

The only Dino's that would have worked for anything else...The Sinclairs..
series-dinosaurios-dinosaurios.jpg

Just because Dinosaur wouldn't work doesn't make UoE a suggestion you should make.

I see TGD as a new theme for Chester and Hester's area more than anything. Meaning revamping the entire area to make it fit.

Luxe

I pray to the Disney gods that it doesn't get put into Dinoland... why you ask? Well that's a simple answer: because adding stuff to Dinoland removes the possibility of obliterating it from existence and putting something that isn't crap in it's place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom