Trip Club November 2015

JasonDeyoung

I will be in POR from 5th to 20th Nov. 19th trip and approaching 300 nights staying in the world. Nov can't come soon enough

So I will try to do what I did last year and will try to keep a tally below so we all know who is there and when
25 Oct to 3 Nov - @Electricsoup -VGF
31St to 8th -POFQ @CtDisneyGuy33 (TBC)
4th to 7th offsite - then 5 day cruise, then 13th at AOA @KaraJoy73
4th to 18th - POFQ @JIMINYCR
5th to 15th - POFQ @JasonDeyoung
5th to 20th - PORS - @Longers
5th to 19th - PORS - @James J
6th to 10th -PORS [USER=71435]@Tinkerbell 8
[/USER]
7th to 9th @abeachchick -POP
8th to 13th @Jaimielynn811 - all star movies
8th to 11th @Tiggerish - Saratoga Springs
10th to 24th -OKW @Anotherfaceinthecrowd
11th to 20th @Minnesota disney fan POR
12th to 21st @Stitch808 - POP
13th to 16th - ? @ajrwdwgirl
17th - 21st - POR @Plutos Pal
17th to 23rd @bigorangeandy - POFQ
18th to 30th - AKL/Swan @jlsHouston
18th to 25th @SosoDude - Coronado Springs
28th to 6th Dec @Archimedesdad - ?
Need to edit my info I'm at PORS Nov 5-13 :)

slipperalwaysfits

We usually go the week of Thanksgiving and we love how late the parks are open but the crowd in HS on Thanksgiving is madness in my opinion. But that's only because there's not enough to do there at the moment. Anyway, this time, I played with my school schedule and we are leaving on Thanksgiving (yay Cheap Flights!) and staying at ASM until December 5. A nice, long trip!

Tinkerbella16

Well some of the November trip club have already left but for the rest of us the adventure wil soon begin.

I wish you all a magical time and who knows maybe some of us will meet along the way.

Safe travels
Longers I am not even on this list! How?! Haha! I didn't even know about the trip clubs until now! Nov 5-14th, add me to the club! See ya real soon!!!!

Longers

Here's a "Hey, Howdy, Hey" and a big Thanks to LONGERS for taking the time out from packing and getting ready to add
us to the November Trip Club. Great job!
You are more than welcome if you see me around make sure you say hi. You know what I look like :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom