FP+ thoughts and strategies for a Mid December trip

Jae99

Original Poster
Our trip down to WDW is from the 10th until the 17th of December, so our fp booking day is coming up soon.

Our last trip was over the Christmas holidays, so the chance of us getting extra fp's after our initial 3 was basically nil. I booked most of our fp for the late mornings and early afternoons.

With our trip happening at a slightly less busy period should I keep the same strategy or should I change it up? Would I be better off choosing times a little earlier in the morning? Allowing me to have the ability to maximize the amount of extra FP+ that can be picked after our original 3 are used up.

I would love to hear from some people that have been to WDW at a less busy time that might have some thoughts and ideas.

Thanks as always!

Mamaesq479

I'm interested to hear responses to this post as I will be there 10th - 15th. I'm happy to share thoughts with you but this will be my first FP+ visit. Last trip was end of 2012

Clamman73

I would definitely think about where you want Dwarfs fastpass since after that first day of picking, you're not going to be able to switch the times around since other time slots for it are going to dissapear fast.

FrostyNaples

Our trip down to WDW is from the 10th until the 17th of December, so our fp booking day is coming up soon.

Our last trip was over the Christmas holidays, so the chance of us getting extra fp's after our initial 3 was basically nil. I booked most of our fp for the late mornings and early afternoons.

With our trip happening at a slightly less busy period should I keep the same strategy or should I change it up? Would I be better off choosing times a little earlier in the morning? Allowing me to have the ability to maximize the amount of extra FP+ that can be picked after our original 3 are used up.

I would love to hear from some people that have been to WDW at a less busy time that might have some thoughts and ideas.

Thanks as always!

Late Morning to early afternoon sounds great. If you get there even earlier, lines won't be long so no FP needed.

Good to use them up i think at that time, then you get start your rolling 4th for the remainder of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom