Trip Report The passing the Disney Torch report! 11 days with Free Dining

A lot can change in a year, but it is awesome to see the things that stay the same.
We first took our son to Walt Disney World in 1998 when he was 3. Here he is 21 and on his 9th trip with us, taking his step son. He was married the beginning of the year and has made a wonderful father, as hard as it was for mom to adjust to the thought of her baby boy being all grown up.
With that, the players are Mom & dad. Disney She and Disney B, my amazing Disney Husband of 23 years of marriage.
image.jpg

DS cap'n Jack

D daughter in law- Tink
And
D Grandson -Tow Mater
image.jpg

Dates 8-28-9-7 Free dining Coronado Springs
It was an amazing trip, not that used to little fellas at the World anymore but it worked out great! Families grow and it is amazing for a parent to watch..We fit so much into this trip cannot wait to share.
Will be starting with tons of pics and details of a great trip tomorrow. Lots of rides, food, shows and the Backstage Magic Tour!

Last edited:

sheriffwoody

Love this report!! I can understand the confusion with the photo of the three of you....but not because your son is so tall, because you look so young! I'm jealous. Congrats on a wonderful trip, and I hope your planning for January is going well! I'll be there that month, but not until MLK weekend.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Love this report!! I can understand the confusion with the photo of the three of you....but not because your son is so tall, because you look so young! I'm jealous. Congrats on a wonderful trip, and I hope your planning for January is going well! I'll be there that month, but not until MLK weekend.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the report and hope you have a wonderful time on yours. January is not that far away! We haven't definitely decided on the 2nd yet. May wait and see when they start the Star Wars fireworks and stuff at DHS if it is close. Can't wait to see it! :)

Mrs-PB

Oh my goodness! That was such a tearjerker at the end with your son holding hands! What a lovely thing to do going with your family after 17 years. Lovely! That's so cool you did the backstage tour. I was looking into tours to do when we go but haven't decided. Will be looking into that one for sure. Looking forward to your next TR (if you do one) as APP!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom