To Multiquote or Not to Multiquote

French Quarter

Original Poster
Hi there,

I have a question that has been bothering me for a very long time.

This is the only message board where I see long-term members opt for multiple consecutive replies instead of making use of the multi-quote tool. It has been ingrained in me to multi-quotes because people would get annoyed with you on these other boards and usually the only people who didn't use it were newbies.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other but what is the right thing to do on wdwmagic? Or should I say, what would admin prefer us to do?

lazyboy97o

The wall of related posts is definitely annoying. It does seem though that at other sites it is so disliked because post count is considered so important as it is a big part of status in the community.

French Quarter

Original Poster
That makes sense, Lazyboy. Thank you for the clarification, Wdwmagic. Maybe I'll try the other way of replying and see which I like better.

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hi there,

This is the only message board where I see long-term members opt for multiple consecutive replies instead of making use of the multi-quote tool. It has been ingrained in me to multi-quotes because people would get annoyed with you on these other boards and usually the only people who didn't use it were newbies.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other but what is the right thing to do on wdwmagic? Or should I say, what would admin prefer us to do?

if different conversations... different posts. Simple enough.

The longer the post, the less who will read it.

The Empress Lilly

Hi there,

Not multi-quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom