Magical Express Questions

CJLove79

Original Poster
If you get to your designated bus and see that its really crowded, can you ask to be put into the next bus going to your resort? And if so, what's the procedure? I'm not expecting to do that but it's good to find out just in case. :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Crowded ???

If there's not a seat for everyone then you will have to get the next bus. If there's seats available I'm guessing that you'll be asked to join it

CJLove79

Original Poster
Crowded ???

If there's not a seat for everyone then you will have to get the next bus. If there's seats available I'm guessing that you'll be asked to join it

Ok, I should've said if me and my girl wanted to get a front seat, close to the front seat or any other specific seat and its already taken, will they let us take the next bus to our resort if we asked? My bad for not being specific. LOL.

Weather_Lady

I can't imagine they'd force you to take that bus -- if you're willing to wait for the next one, however long it takes, I suspect they'd allow you to do so. (If you have a medical issue that is the reason for wanting to be in front -- you might simply explain it to the driver or to the people in the front seats and see if they're willing to let you have them.)

Wherever you find yourself sitting, the buses are not cramped, and the comfort, view and space are good no matter where you sit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom