What did you do?

Texas84

8 miles this morning after heavy rains last night. Nice weather, overcast in the 60s. Checked last year's training and I'm only 10-15 seconds per mile behind. Elevation gain last year on my long runs was 70-100 feet and this year 400-600 feet.

imagination30

a cold breezy overcast -64 degrees , so again long sleeves and shorts... -- pushed out 5.33 , bringing me to a total of 305.93 for the year!
and its 95 days till disney and two weeks till my annuel cancer 5k!

Kermit262

Ran the Broke Man's half marathon this morning in perfect weather conditions. Was very excited for it because my time will determine my coral placement at the Mickey Marathon. :) Official times aren't posted until tomorrow, so I'm barely squeaking by the deadline of Tuesday. :eek: But no matter, whether a day or a month in advance, it still counts. :cool:

dreamfinder

Traveling again last week, so training was all over the place but managed to sneak in a few miles most days. Did a half yesterday, longest run in about 11 months. Ended up at 8:02 pace, was hoping to break 8. Was doing pretty good, was about 7:50 through the 10 mi split, but couldn't keep it up the last 3 miles.

JillC LI

Temps dropped to 50 this weekend so I broke out some light tights and a light jacket for my 6 mile run. Felt strong, like I could go further, but I'm still afraid to push my luck and set off a flare up. Trying to be satisfied with a max of 6 miles.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Today was gym day - triceps and some core (I hate my trainer when she does core) with 30 minutes on bike afterwards for cardio. Tuesday & Thursday are short run days. Monday, Wednesday, Friday are gym days. Saturday is longer run day. Sunday is collapse day, lol.

So tomorrow I will do short run. And wonder while running what wicked leg/core routines my trainer will have waiting for me on Friday....

Texas84

Another weekday 3-6-3 done. Temps dipping into the 50s, foot getting stronger, times getting faster. I think going back to the NB880s was a good move.

Beautiful morning with the moon and planets lined up.
WEBvic15_Oct09mo.jpg

imagination30

72 degrees , both cool and muggy today.. , but did 3.15* , I ran it all ... I guess it could be bc when i walked out the door and hit start to run .. my new balance gps watch died... , so thats why its 3.15 . bc i had to guesstamate. at it... , but i guess with 309.08 miles this year it had lived its life.. , so dad and i will go get it fixed! ... but race is next week for liz hurley ribbon run .. and 90 days till wdw

tmitch

26.2 miles. 5 hrs, my it band just about exploded at mile 20. Walked the next 5, and gimped in the last 1.2. It was both the greatest and worst feeling at the same time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom