NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Giants are running right through them. THE GIANTS! This and the penalties against the Buffalo D are the only thing getting us down the field.
My highest scorer so far is Jamaal Charles with 5 point. None of my players have scored a TD so far, and I only have Keenan Allen and the Seahawks kicker to go after this round of game.

acishere

My highest scorer so far is Jamaal Charles with 5 point. None of my players have scored a TD so far, and I only have Keenan Allen and the Seahawks kicker to go after this round of game.
I have Hilton giving me a fraction of a point. Ginn and Charles giving me 6 and 7 points. Giants TE has given me 1.3. My Buffalo kicker has 5. And my big scorer is the Carolina D with 19.

I still have Peyton, Melvin Gordon, and Golden Tate left to disappoint me.

I should have picked up Rueben Randle off the FA.

PUSH

Original Poster
Touchdown for Matt Ryan! Just what I needed. Now let's have Martellus Bennett for a TD!

PUSH

Original Poster
64 points sitting on my bench right now. 54 for my starters. Imagine if I would have started Chris Ivory and Doug Martin as my RB2, and my flex. :banghead:

PUSH

Original Poster
Down 82-97 in fantasy. Opponent has his RB2 to go, I have my kicker. So unless Joseph Randle fumbles a bunch, and my kicker has a career game, I'm going to be 2-2, losing back to back games. And both weeks had I played the right players I would have won.

But anyway, my thoughts on the week thus far...

- Miami has some issues, and I think they start with the front office, followed by coaching, trickling down to the players.
- Atlanta is looking good.
- The Bills are tough to figure out, as are the Giants.
- Add Oakland to the point above.
- Cincy is also looking very good, can Dalton keep up the production?
- Matt Hasselbeck > Andrew Luck?
- Tampa Bay may once again have the first pick in the draft.
- Remember when the Eagles were going to the Super Bowl?
- St. Louis is good... only against division rivals.
- The Packers defense is very good. The 49ers aren't.

PUSH

Original Poster
Also, I would like to point out that I am currently in the lead for our pick'ems group. Just would like to make this known, as I will probably fall back after tonight's game.

flynnibus

Premium Member
And once again the Bills defense letting me down.

Could be worse... you could be me where Houston actually scored me NEGATIVE points for defense...

And I had another defense, but couldn't get through waivers.. grr. But somehow I managed to survive the week!! 4-0 baby.. w00p! Now to get back on the horse and find another defense someway, somehow, that will score me more than -4 to 5 points.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Talk about a real squeaker! My bench reserves had 3pts! point totals were down across the board this week in our league.
squeeze.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Joe Philbin's future with the Dolphins will likely be decided tomorrow. Crazy that they're thinking of firing a head coach this early in the season.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Philbin is fired. Also to the "Hasslebeck > Luck?" comment i almost spit out my drink on account of laughing so hard.

PUSH

Original Poster
Nobody in our league will be undefeated after this week. The remaining 3-0 team has put up on of the lowest point totals of the season with 65. His entire team is Aaron Rodgers and Rob Gronkowski, so when Gronk is on a bye, and Rodgers doesn't put up several TDs, that's bound to happen.

Me, I'll fall to 2-2 and fall to second place in my division, with someone who will either win this week (if Jimmy Graham puts up at least on point), or tie taking the division lead. This is also the person I beat by 50 points in week 1 because his entire team is the Broncos roster.

Next week I play the lone female in our league, who is most likely going to be 2-2 as well, even with Marshawn Lynch as her starting flex player.

PUSH

Original Poster
Tough break for the Lions. The only winless team in the league. And they're actually pretty talented...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom