Opening Program Times

blh906ohio

Original Poster
When there are EMH at the Magic Kingdom , is the Opening Program Show at the time of the EMH or the regular opening time ? Thanks

Clamman73

image.jpeg

French Quarter

Really? They don't do it when the park opens to the public? That's a bit disappointing..

They do it when the park opens. It's a park opening ceremony. So if the park opens on EMH earlier, they do it earlier. It's not really private. It is open to the public. And anyone can watch as you can see it without going through the gates.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
They do it when the park opens. It's a park opening ceremony. So if the park opens on EMH earlier, they do it earlier. It's not really private. It is open to the public. And anyone can watch as you can see it without going through the gates.
But then wouldn't you have to wait a couple of hours after the show to actually go inside the park? That's just really inconvenient.

They should have the opening show when the park *officially* opens for the day. In an opposite way, Its like if they decided to close EPCOT to regular people at 7:00 PM but have illuminations play at 9:00 PM (I know.. The opening show is a much smaller scale. But still. It's a good comparison.(

French Quarter

I don't know why they decided to do it that way. I'm just telling you that that's when it is. I assume since it isn't actually a scheduled show but just an extra little perk that they aren't that concerned with it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom