Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Well, this trip has proven that I am not allergic to shellfish.
I had crab twice, shrimp twice, and lobster once. No hives!

Also, it's highly doubtful that they were caused by heat rash, given how hot Florida was last week.

So, the mystery continues.
Did you have a Dole Whip? You might be allergic to pineapple.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Did you have a Dole Whip? You might be allergic to pineapple.
Along with the railroad and the American Adventure, missing out on my Dole Whip float is my biggest regret this trip.
So, no. Not allergic to pineapple. Is that even a common allergy?

acishere

Well, this trip has proven that I am not allergic to shellfish.
I had crab twice, shrimp twice, and lobster once. No hives!

Also, it's highly doubtful that they were caused by heat rash, given how hot Florida was last week.

So, the mystery continues.
Or you have a delayed reaction. So in 3 days you are probably going to blow up like that guy in the beginning of Scanners.

Along with the railroad and the American Adventure, missing out on my Dole Whip float is my biggest regret this trip.
There are dozens of people with it! Dozens!

PUSH

Original Poster
I've heard of people with the allergy. Someone in one of my classes today has a cinnamon allergy apparently. How sad. :(

And before you think we go around spreading allergy rumors here, it was because we are supposed to bring in snacks for one of our classes during presentations, and the teacher had us write down food allergies we have.

And this doesn't relate to allergies, but I was reminded of it. In the class we did an "envelope activity" where we all wrote a secret we had, then sealed it in an envelope. She told us nobody would read them. Then when they were sealed she had us write our names on the envelopes. Then we got in a circle and passed our envelopes to the right until she said stop. After that she had someone's envelope. She saw the name and knew who the student was from prior classes, so she said "I think we're pretty close, so I'm going to go ahead and read his secret." Then she started to tear open the envelope, to which everyone in the class started gasping. Then she stopped and said she was joking, and handed the envelope back to the student. The lesson was on confidentiality as a teacher. Pretty powerful lesson.

NYwdwfan

Name one!

Here an interesting story:

When I picked up my daughter from her friend's house the older sister was drinking "Naked Juice" Orange Mango flavor and asked me to taste it. So I drank about an inch of it and it was delicious - but then my mouth and throat started to itch. I don't have food allergies - but my sister does to certain fresh fruits - so this was a strange turn of events. The girl looked at the label to tell me what was in it (nothing that I ever have issues with) and then she showed me she had on a shirt with pineapples all over it that she got because her best friend is allergic to pineapples!

trr1

I miss this
2009+Jerry+Lewis+MDA+Labor+Day+Telethon+wZvrA0_AApvl.jpg

and this dusk to dawn
09-01-2015_A.jpg

NYwdwfan

I was mostly reading my library book on Led Zeppelin. I'm up to 1972.

Have to wake my son up before 7 to leave by 7:25 to get there by 7:35 to be on the ice at 7:45. He's not an early morning person.

I just check times and my sons games are going to be full ice now but at some time between 11 and 3 on Saturdays. I like not having to get up but it completely kills Saturday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom