The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was in the kitchen a lot when I was a kid. When my mom went back to work when I was in the 5th grade she often worked nights, so after a few months of my dad making hamburgers and burnt fried potatoes I took over the responsibility of cooking when she worked nights. My older sister didn't have much interest in cooking. Needless to say my husband really appreciates that I am interested in cooking and baking.
I had to learn how to cook as a survival tool. My mom can't cook she tries but she can screw up hamburger helper. By the time I was 10 I could make the entire dinner on Thanksgiving. I didn't realize until years later it's an art. At least my mom didn't have to do much cooking after that.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm seriously thinking about going on strike today! I give the boys one job, marking the blueberry breakfast cake bags and putting them in the freezer. I had gluten free in the kitchen and regular in the dining room. I just went into the freezer and nothing was marked. I'm beyond mad as I'm now doing extra cooking.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm seriously thinking about going on strike today! I give the boys one job, marking the blueberry breakfast cake bags and putting them in the freezer. I had gluten free in the kitchen and regular in the dining room. I just went into the freezer and nothing was marked. I'm beyond mad as I'm now doing extra cooking.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
New plan . . . Let the Figgy win ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Did anybody see the Star Wars blankets on QVC, my dh might just find one of those under the tree on Christmas morning:cool::joyfull:

Had to laugh. I don't watch QVC, but it's amusing that the SW stuff was also being pushed on that channel. It was funny how many stores, etc. were selling SW items yesterday; most of the stores I would have never expected to see the merchandise on their shelves.

So, since you're the only person I know who watches QVC, do you buy from them often and are you pleased with the quality and shipping, etc.?

Will you be using QVC to buy a Christmas gift for @MR FERRET ? :p

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Had to laugh. I don't watch QVC, but it's amusing that the SW stuff was also being pushed on that channel. It was funny how many stores, etc. were selling SW items yesterday; most of the stores I would have never expected to see the merchandise on their shelves.

So, since you're the only person I know who watches QVC, do you buy from them often and are you pleased with the quality and shipping, etc.?

Will you be using QVC to buy a Christmas gift for @MR FERRET ? :p
Last thing i bought off QVC was a "Mickey salutes America" framed print.The service was pretty good,but that was before Amazon and EBAY came to the fore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom