Any trouble renting points through resale

kniquy

Original Poster
im just wondering if anyone has had trouble renting their points through resale. I am guessing there is no guarantee that your points can and will be rented

Lynne M

I'm not sure what you mean? 'Resale' usually refers to the purchase of a DVC contract on the secondary market. I'm not sure how it pertains to renting points?

kniquy

Original Poster
I should have been clearer with my question. For those who own a DVC and you choose to rent out your points through a DVC renter such as David's have you ever encountered a problem when they are unable to rent them out therefore you loose out on your points.

dreamfinder

Well, some of the rental brokers are charging more (thus paying owners more) for points at certain resorts, so there definitely is demand. If you make the decision well in advance the way it is currently going you should be able to find a renter. As long as WDW keeps raising prices, DVC rentals will still be an attractive option.

Lynne M

I should have been clearer with my question. For those who own a DVC and you choose to rent out your points through a DVC renter such as David's have you ever encountered a problem when they are unable to rent them out therefore you loose out on your points.
I've never not been able to rent my points. Even on fairly short notice. But for best results, you want to give them as much lead time as possible. Not because there isn't demand, but because there may not be availability for you to book the reservation your renter wants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom