Favorite WDW Resort Hotel

mickey2008.1

Grand Floridian hands down, and that was by a free upgrade!!! They really do know how to take care of people. Not stuffy at all. We had two rooms on the ground flour facing MK and the yacht. Monorails all the time. A close second was Polynesian, but only because it was super cold and couldn't use the facility. Plus we got the Polynesian at 40% off.

Our favorite place used to be Caribbean, but it got run down and we switched to PORS. Love the boats here. This year, we are going to try CBR since they have remodeled the place and have rooms for 5, finally. Love the layout and the grounds, and I am sure the rooms will be great.

Tysgirl2015

Wasn't sure if this was the right place or if it had been done before, but I'm curious to see what people think. It can be one you've stayed at in the past or one you've admired for a long time and have dreamed of staying there at some point in the future.

For me it would have to either be Fort Wilderness (because I was a Boy Scout and love the outdoors) or Art of Animation (because who doesn't want to be in life sized scenes of your favorite Disney Movies lol
Hi. For me my favorite resort is Pop Century. I like getting to see the different items and icons in the decades before I was born.

Est1971

Top 3 are Grand Floridian, Boardwalk (Villas) and then Animal Kingdom Lodge. With Port Orleans French Quarter as a Honorable Mention.

As beautiful that GF is I think Boatdwalk is better... Location location location!!! You can walk or take water taxi to 2 Theme Parks!!! Close to Downtown Disney as well! 3 major hotels all with amazing restaurants within walking distance in one area! Especially if you go during Christmas time! Absolutely beautiful and an amazing homy feeling! Especial having two kids it's nice not having to fold up strollers and be able to walk or boat back "home!"

ninjaprincesst

The Wilderness Lodge. We stayed at the Contemporary last year and even thought it does have the monorail I still prefer the Wilderness Lodge.

wdwgreek

I have stayed throughout my youth and young adulthood in every hotel, expect for the grand, pop century, and art of animation. Wilderness Lodge is by far my favorite, wonderfully themed, great amenities, beautiful pine trees and pools.

aw14

Right now it's Poly and Contemporary. We just returned 8/25 from poly club level. It was truly magical. They now how to take care of you and the theme is amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom