TDR 4th Disney Hotel.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
Tokyo Disney Resort Might open a new Disney Hotel in the near future.as of last month There was a permit filed at the resort regarding a new hotel and owned by Walt Disney Enterprises. not OLC. Really interesting is that WDC is starting to invest some money at Tokyo.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
According the press release, the current Palm Terrace Fountain Hotel , a TDR partner hotel, will converted into this new Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel. But I didn't see anything about Disney owning it.

I've heard of this hotel before, how far is it from the Parks?

lazyboy97o

I believe Disney Enterprises, Inc. is the subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company that owns Disney's various intellectual property (this is why stuff is labeled © Disney Enterprises, Inc.). It would potentially make sense then for Disney Enterprises, Inc. to file for a trademark, even if that hotel itself is not to be owned or operated by Disney; the trademarked name would be licensed.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
According the press release, the current Palm Terrace Fountain Hotel , a TDR partner hotel, will converted into this new Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel. But I didn't see anything about Disney owning it.

I've heard of this hotel before, how far is it from the Parks?
15 mins by bus and 25 minutes walking distance.
and the hotel scheme will be themed to Disneyland And DisneySea. Opening in June of 2016

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom