Booking two rooms at the same time

kniquy

Original Poster
i am guessing that you are able to book rooms at any time (11 months out at home resort) as long as you have the points, but I'd figured I would ask the question about this scenario.

We are looking into purchasing a DVC resale in the amount of 120 points - with banking and borrowing we would have 360 points to use at one time - we would want a 1 BR for our family (2 adults 3 kids) but was wondering if our remaining points we would be able to book a studio for my in laws during the same time we are there.

I know there are some 2 BR but I have heard they are hard to get, plus we would likely want a little space from the in laws.

Any input is appreciated.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Nothing is hard to get at the 11 month window. Yes, you can reserve 2 different rooms if you have the points for the exact same dates. Be advised that there is no guarantee that the rooms will be close to one another, so you might want to rethink the 2 bdr. Of course, if you don't get along great with them, then a separate studio would be best. ;)

StarWarsGirl

Shouldn't be an issue. You can request that they be nearby, but that's no guarantee. We had friends who booked more than one studio at Poly in August and they were able to get two rooms near each other even though it was the seven month window. 11 months will be even better.

Bparso87

I would call it is a lot easier to call then do online for 2. I currently have two rooms for veto beach next month after my Disney trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom