What did you do?

Texas84

4 miles outdoors this morning. Gorgeous weather in the 60s. Joints are starting to ache a little again which makes me very nervous about the possibility of a full blown flare-up again. Seeing dr later today.

I'm with you. Got another test Wednesday. More needles to be stuck in my leg. Hope the doc has good news.

I was bragging about 5 years of injury free running and I'm getting payback now. :D

Texas84

12 really strong miles this morning. Tried to get out early before the storms hit at the forecasted 0915. But a half mile out torrential rain hit and lasted 7 miles. There was no thunder so I pressed on. The rain really cooled things off and felt great. I was even filling my water bottles with rain water during walk breaks. I've decided to take next weekend off and run the local Labor Day 10K. Had to see if I could modify my training schedule.

Good to see all those fast times out there. I'm jealous. :)

imagination30

at 130 days till i leave for wdw Marathon i decided to do a 15k this after noon.. yes im only half crazy... , i did 9.31, wth a nice overcas sky it was 72 when i started .. brinng me to a total for the year of 268.69 and for the month of august to 36.75 and mies with my hoka - 40.59

dreamfinder

Did a 10 mile Saturday, ended with a 1:18:30ish. Only about 30 seconds off my PR for that distance, so I'll take it. Considering it was the longest race in about 20 months, and the longest run in about 9, I'm fairly happy. Haven't downloaded the Garmin yet, but their timing had me at a 20 second faster pace in the second half which had more hills, so I'll take the negative split anyday. Sun was a few shakeout miles and today was bike.

JillC LI

Although I'm not really in racing form these days, DD asked me to do a Duathlon with her in a few weeks. We'll be a relay team and she'll do the 1/2 mile open water swim, and I'll do the 3 mile run. She just wants to do it for fun with a group of other people who are doing it too. When DS heard about it, he wanted to do the whole thing himself. DS is not a swimmer although he's in great shape and I have no doubt he can finish the swim - just not as fast as DD (who just made the high school varsity swim team last week!). So now even though DD doesn't care about our overall time, she DOES care about beating her brother (the cross-country runner). I told her that I need her to give me a ten minute lead on him including both the swim and his time in the transition area changing in order for me to have any chance of beating him in the run. The race is on! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom