Trip Club October 2015

echo7solo

our trip is set for October 2-9th. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani. We are doing MNSSHP on the 8th and going in group costumes. The youngest (Salena) will be Ursula. She will be 20 months old and this is her first trip. The middle child is 7 (Bella) and will be Cruella DeVille. The oldest (Becca) is 11 and will be the Queen of Hearts. My wife will be Maleficent and I will be Hades.

TaraWdopeyfan

phxbbw6ft1

Our trip is Oct 24th- Nov 6th. We've only been to WDW for one day last year, But we go to Disneyland all the time. We're staying at the All stars music resort. I'm so glad I started planning the last few weeks, I had no idea that a lot of places to eat would be full this early. But I was able to get all the ones we wanted.

echo7solo

View media item 672. This is the queen of hearts ears with crown and bow for my oldest daughter's costume. She is obviously the queen of hearts for MNSSHP. We are doing more of a tween queen of hearts for her. The queen of hearts ears they sold two years ago are gone now so I had to improvise a bit. The Bo's for the back of her hair has the 10-8 and queen of hearts for October 8th the day we are doing the party.

SnowWhite1015

View media item 672. This is the queen of hearts ears with crown and bow for my oldest daughter's costume. She is obviously the queen of hearts for MNSSHP. We are doing more of a tween queen of hearts for her. The queen of hearts ears they sold two years ago are gone now so I had to improvise a bit. The Bo's for the back of her hair has the 10-8 and queen of hearts for October 8th the day we are doing the party.
Those are adorable!!

malice

Just booked a split stay at Pop Century and Yacht Club for 10/18-10/23. I'm still finalizing day to day plans, but MNSSHP and Horror Nights at Universal are absolute must do's.

BransonJ

Just extended our stay of October 21-26 to the 29 and staying our extra three days at Port Orleans Riverside. First Time at both Animal Kingdom Lodge & POR

SnowWhite1015

Very nice, @echo7solo! It looks great!

I wanted to do my own ear headbands (and future DH requested a baseball cap with mickey ears lol). Everything is still in the bag I bought it all in! I think I fractured my motivation. ;)

SnowWhite1015

I'm embarrassed to come back and admit that I have gotten no work done on the ears since my last post. :hilarious:

We got our Magicbands in the mail! 24 days to go. I follow a couple Disney related accounts on instagram and I'm getting so excited seeing everyone's pics of MNSSHP and the fall decorations on Main Street. :inlove:

echo7solo

Baby Sea witch! Don't give her your voice. Or try to take her bottle

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom