Local Orlando Food Trucks

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Hello Orlando Locals!

I have some Food Truck fans in my group this trip and was wondering if any of you Orlando locals may have a favorite or some suggestions on which are the best that we need to try.

Yes I am aware of the new Food Truck park in Disney Springs and we will more than likely check it out but we want to have a taste of the local area and leave the World a night or two to see whats out there.

Any info would be appreciated! :)

Last edited:

katiekinzakat

Orlando has great food trucks. Korean BBQ Taco Box is my favorite. Check out Tasty Tuesdays or the Orlando Food Truck Bazaar to start with. Orlando is big so it really depends on how far you want to drive.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Orlando has great food trucks. Korean BBQ Taco Box is my favorite. Check out Tasty Tuesdays or the Orlando Food Truck Bazaar to start with. Orlando is big so it really depends on how far you want to drive.

Thank you!

I can't say I know my way around Orlando though I am pretty sure with the help of my GPS app that I could find my way to any suggestions you may have as long as they aren't to far off. I know the WDW area, adjacent 27 and Irlo Bronson hwys, International drive, getting to the airport and driving out to Cocoa Beach but I can't say I am confident anywhere else..

katiekinzakat

Not recently. My work schedule is so hectic that it's been impossible to go to any things. I have been to the bazaars in Oviedo and Maitland. Both were good, with Maitland's located in a lovely park. However, both are pretty much an hour away from Disney so not the most convenient.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Not recently. My work schedule is so hectic that it's been impossible to go to any things. I have been to the bazaars in Oviedo and Maitland. Both were good, with Maitland's located in a lovely park. However, both are pretty much an hour away from Disney so not the most convenient.

Drats! Yeah that's a bit to far for a quick trip! Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom