Contract with February use year

kniquy

Original Poster
I am looking at purchasing a contract with a February use year. It is stripped contact which is fine. The next points available will be in February 2017. Now if I bank those points when do I have to use them by?

We are planning on a trip for May or June of 2018, so would I be able to use them for that trip. So if I bank 2017 points are they lumped in with our 2018 therefore would need to be used by January 31 2019? I just want to make sure I understand the logistics.

TIAfor the help

lostpro9het

I am looking at purchasing a contract with a February use year. It is stripped contact which is fine. The next points available will be in February 2017. Now if I bank those points when do I have to use them by?

Banked 2017 February points would have to be used before February 1 2019.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member

We are planning on a trip for May or June of 2018, so would I be able to use them for that trip. So if I bank 2017 points are they lumped in with our 2018 therefore would need to be used by January 31 2019? I just want to make sure I understand the logistics.

TIAfor the help
Yes, you are correct. You have until Sept. 30, 2017 to bank your Feb. 2017 points. I would wait until then just in case you want to take a trip in 2017.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom